At Grief Heals, I believe all grief support, coaching and counseling must offer these fundamentals if I’m going to be of any real help to you. Every consultation includes some combination of grief education, support, and transformational tools as appropriate to each client.
In our death phobic culture most people have no idea what normal grief is and how crazy it can feel. Many think something is terribly wrong when it really isn’t.
- Learn what normal grief is and what it isn’t.
- Learn the most effective way to assess whether what you’re experiencing is normal or not.
- Understand what may be coming next, so you don’t get blindsided by it.
- Find hope by understanding you will move through the grieving process and get to the other side.
No one can take your pain away, but trying to go through this alone is one of the loneliest experiences you can have. Grief support means you will get:
- Nonjudgemental companionship and guidance on your journey.
- Someone who is actively listening to the stories you have to tell.
- A mirror to reflect the progress you are making.
- No one to tell you to just get over it.
- The reassurance you’re not going crazy and can heal from your loss.
Creative and Transformational Tools
The grieving process has a mind of its own, and I often encourage clients to go wherever it leads. As wise and trustworthy as this process is, the types of tools and techniques below can help you heal more completely and feel more empowered in the process.
- Simple breath practices for calmness and focus.
- Guided meditations for relaxation, concentration, and insight.
- Multiple ways to use writing to remember and work through complicated feelings and memories.
- Music, movement, and art provide ways to express your feelings when there are no words.
- A video exercise for self-awareness and self-compassion.
In addition to getting the education, support, and tools you need, I want you to feel good about what you pay me. And for my business to remain sustainable, I need to feel good about it too. I am very comfortable with a Set Your Own Price model for most of my services.
For each service, I offer a recommended price. This price represents a combination of my comfort level and what others in the field charge. The lowest price reflects the lowest sustainable price I can offer. The higher suggested price is for those who feel so inclined. Within that range, the choice is yours and will be gratefully received.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide what service you want.
- Then check in with your intuition, your gut, or your heart, as well as your bank account, to find the resonant price for you.
- That’s the price you pay me.
*If paying the minimum sustainable price will leave you destitute, without food, shelter, or medical care, please reach out. I will do what I can to accommodate you.
Grief Heals Services
Single Session Consultations
These sessions are designed to educate, reassure and support you no matter where you are in the grieving process. Many people especially in the first few months, spend a tremendous amount of time and energy thinking there is something really wrong with them. I can put most of that to rest in a single session. If you need more than that I’ll give you my best recommendations which might be anything from a book, a class or a group to finding a therapist. If I can’t help you I will tell you so and try to help you find exactly what you need.
Set your price, +/- $150 ($100-$200)
Contact me to schedule an appointment.